My Four Steps riding/training courses focus on:
1. Learning how to feel, what to feel and what feels correct.
2. Correcting body use because we communicate with the horse through a body language.
The biggest problem in communicating our intensions to the horse is that our lack of
coordination causes misunderstanding. It is often claimed that 'the horse does not want
to' or 'the horse can't'. If riders have inadequate coordination, their messages are vague
and opposing. This confuses horses.
3. I specialise in horse and rider biomechanics. Once riders understand how their and their
horse's bodies function biomechanically, they learn much faster.
4. The principles of the Classical school of lightness, balance, avoiding opposing messages
and release of the aids is followed.
5. The first course consists of three lessons. Which emphasises the four steps which set riders
and horses up for everything needed to get to Grand Prix level in dressage as well as outstanding
jumping ability. Everything riders will need to get to these levels are variations of the correct
execution of these four basic steps. Once the riders are adept at these four exercises we go through
a check list of what they would like to learn. Riding and training horses becomes extremely easy.
AUSTRALIA QSL: Contact Sherrilyn Walters:
Mobile: 043 1012048
AUSTRALIA NSW: Contact Johanna Lang Davis:
Phone: 02 6567 1563
POLAND: Contact Anna Stepkowska:
NORWAY: Contact Malene Siikavuopio
Phone: 0047 920 19 806
UK: contact Antoinette Ford:
Phone: 07 985 901 206
TEXAS: contact Mimi Haddad:
Rancho Genesis, 8317 N Taylor road, Mission, Texas 78573
NAMIBIA contact Ulrike Hein.
Phone: +264 811700335
PRETORIA contact Sam Aronson:
E-mail: samantha aronson firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 082 8288978
JOHANNESBURG contact Bee Strydom:
Tel: 071 1309301
CAPE TOWN contact Karin Blignault:
Phone: 083 2268726
If you would like to organise a course in your area kindly contact Karin Blignault